Friday, January 31, 2014

Follow through Friday

So I must be really dumb because I dont know how to put that pic thingy in my blog this week?? How do you do it??

Actually follow through Friday helps me to remember to post to my blog.  This week, I think Ive done pretty good.
Monday through Friday I take a high cardio class for an hour.  I burn almost 1000 calories.  I have also been walking over 10,000 steps a day.  I so look forward to Fridays because I dont have to workout!! Its a rest day for me. As far as my eating, Ive been trying to eat as clean as possible with a few high sodium Lean Cuisines thrown in for lunch (insert sad face).  I have to do better on lunch preparation!  I eat a lot of fish, vegetables (broccoli, green beans, asparagus) and for a starch I usually have a baked potato. I started this month out at 224, and earlier this week (I cheated and weighed) I was down about 6lbs. Im hoping on official weigh day which is always Sundays for me, I am really down even more. I have my cheat meal or drink but not both usually on sat or sunday. Im addicted to ice coffee and frappucinno (spelled wrong) but we all know those are high in calories. Overall Im feeling great because I am being consistent finally.  I will be 40 this year and I want to be BAD on my birthday Dec. 27, 2014!!!

Love you all, inspiring myself daily!

1 comment:

  1. good job on the weight loss! for your lunches maybe try to prep those on Sundays so you don't have to grab the lean cuisines. Have a good weekend!

    http://whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete